The name of the Programme: Master Study Programme (Second-Cycle): Enterprise Engineering
The title obtained by the graduate: magister poslovnih sistemov, magistrica poslovnih sistemov (Master’s Degree)
Duration: The study takes 2 years (4 semesters).
The objective of the Programme: The essential objective of the Enterprise Engineering Master Study Programme is to educate and train the student in terms of:
- Understanding of the business environment from the aspect of the selected field of study,
- Independent research and professional work,
- In-depth researching of new methods of planning, organization, management and control of business processes and systems, and the evaluation of their broad and narrow usability,
- Critical thinking and analytical solving of the most complex business problems in the light of study interest area.
Students acquire the following competences:
- They are solvers of engineering problems in the context of business and production systems, and critical thinkers,
- They use the system concepts in the understanding and identification of problems,
- Are able to apply both traditional, as well as new concepts and knowledge,
- Understand that the system is composed of people, processes, and adequately used information,
- Gain solid ethical principles, skills for an effective interpersonal communication, and the ability to work in a team,
- Have the necessary competences for the management of business and production processes and projects.
Course unit Lecturer ECTS Contact hours Statistics In Research A. Žnidaršič 7 75 Supply Chain Management M. Roblek 8 60 Corporate Sustainability M. Maletič 7 60 Business Process Engineering And Digital Transformation T. Kern 8 60 Quality Management And Business Excellence Approaches D. Maletič 7 60 Business And Production Information Systems M. Roblek 8 60 Risk Management I. Podbregar, P. Šprajc 8 60 Elective subject 1 7 60
First Year - Elective subjects (student selects one of the following elective subjects):
Subject Lecturer ECTS Contact hours Business Intelligence D. Kofjač 7 60 Decision Theory M. Kljajić Borštnar 7 60
Course unit Lecturer ECTS Contact hours Engineering Systems Design Z. Balantič 8 60 Product Lifecycle Management M. Maletič 8 60 Multi Project Management T. Kern 8 60 Work Physiology Z. Balantič 7 60 Modern Organization And Management Tools J. Kovač 6 60 Elective subject 1 7 60 Elective subject 2 6 60 Master Thesis Z. Balantič, A. Žnidaršič 10 10
Second Year - Elective subjects (student selects one of the following elective subjects with 7 ECTS and one of the following elective subjects with 6 ECTS):
Subject Lecturer ECTS Contact hours Knowledge Management M. Roblek 6 60 Green Information Systems A. Baggia 6 60 Environmental Management M. Senegačnik 7 60 Competency Models I. Podbregar 7 60