According to the planned project learning, teaching and training activities, the “iDADOHS September 2022 Workshop in Kranj” was conducted between 5th and 7th September 2022 at the University of Maribor, Faculty of Organizational Sciences in cooperation with “Šolski center Kranj” – Technical High School. Participants from 10 partner institutions were introduced and trained on development and application of digitalization tools implemented by the host institutions. Special attention was put to UNESCO initiative on Open Educational Resources. During the workshop the First Learning Outcome from Prof. Dr. Bekim Fetaji, coordinator of the project was presented. An organizational meeting was held regarding the next steps of the project.
The following training activities were carried out in the framework of the Workshop:
- Overview of technologies for OER (Open Educational Resources), dr. Andrej Škraba
- Development of Web Classroom – project ProCare, dr. Alenka Baggia
- Online Information System for Examination, dr. Borut Werber
- Power apps, Luka Colarič
- FabLab, Luka Colarič
- ICT teacher support on ŠC Kranj: Alenka Potočnik Zadrgal
- Video production of educational materials, dr. Uroš Rajkovič
- Thin Clients in Educational Process, dr. Robert Leskovar, Head of Informatics Department
- Gamification in education, dr. Eva Jereb, dr. Marko Urh
During the Workshop the innovative ideas were gathered and ranked regarding the further steps of project realization.