Bled eConference has been shaping electronic interactions since 1988. Small supportive community offers the opportunity to benefit from expertise of esteemed researchers. It attracts speakers and delegates from business, government, information technology providers and universities and is the major venue for researchers working in all aspects of digital transformation.
The conference venue is the Alpine village of Bled, 30 km south of the Austrian border – one of the most beautiful spots imaginable. Expect to learn and play and come away feeling that you have achieved more than you normally would at any conference.
With fresh ideas and complementary themes we would like to establish a creative environment for researchers, government, industry/business representatives and technology providers and an attractive meeting point for discussing new R&D and project ideas, also in the spirit of Horizon 2020.
The conference has a wide appeal, offering:
- a fully-refereed Research Track, devoted to researchers in all aspects of digital transformation;
- Doctoral Consortium, offering students to present their ongoing master’s and PhD study results;
- ePrototype Students Bazaar, offering students opportunities to present innovative e- or m-Business or IoT ideas, models, prototypes and apps;
- a Business and Government Panel Track which attracts eminent business and government leaders from Europe, the Americas and Asia-Pacific;
- Business, Government and Academic Workshops and Meetings offering unparalleled opportunities to discuss, share and learn with colleagues from around the world;
- EU projects dissemination meetings; enabling project partners to connect with other similar projects and to disseminate results to a wider community.
More information: https://bledconference.org/