The fundamental mission of the Careers Centre of the University of Maribor, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, is to connect the employers on the one side and the Faculty or students on the other side and, in this way, help to make progress in connecting the Faculty with the economy. The long-term goals are directed at providing comprehensive support to prospective students, students, and graduates in their study and career decision-making process. With a heterogeneous spectre of activities, we want to influence the employability of the graduates of the University of Maribor, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, through the monitoring of their study and career path and the inclusion of potential employers in the study and career development of the students.
In order to achieve the set goals, we shall pursue the cooperation of the Faculty with the external stakeholders and, thus, design a system and activities that will facilitate the students’ transition to their first employment.
Activities of the Careers Centre of the University of Maribor, Faculty of Organizational Sciences:
- Organization of various monthly events in the form of professional Lectures, Seminars, Round Tables, and Workshops,
- Organization of expert excursions to domestic and foreign work environments,
- Career and study counselling,
- Passing on the employment opportunities,
- Education on new learning methods,
- Organization of mandatory professional practices for the students of the University of Maribor, Faculty of Organizational Sciences,
- Promotion of companies for various forms of cooperation with students and the Faculty,
- Establishment and maintenance of good business contacts and relationships with the organizations,
- Providing students with opportunities for a quality career development,
- Organization of a competition in the solving of a study case,
- Establishment of the Alumni Club of the University of Maribor, Faculty of Organizational Sciences.
University of Maribor
Faculty of Organizational Sciences
Education and Counselling Centre
Kidričeva cesta 55a, 4000 Kranj
- Telephone: +386 (0)4 23 74 245
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org