Graduates of the Study Programme master the fundamental organizational knowledge with an emphasis on the development of human resource and educational systems, design and professional management of human resource and educational operation, development and maintenance of human resource information systems, management and realisation of human resource and educational projects, and the management of human resourse and educational services. In addition to that, the graduates are also qualified to design the human resource strategy and development policy, and to manage the human resource systems and educational organizations.
Key tasks of the graduates of this Programme in practice are:
- To organize the processes in the organization,
- To establish a system for human resource development,
- To manage the human resource activity in the company,
- To organize education in the company,
- To establish an appropriate organizational climate in the enterprise.
Undergraduate Programmes (First-Cycle)